4 Collections of questions are available at the task page.
- Collection A: Pictograms
- Collection B: Bar Graphs
- Collection C: Pie Charts
- Collection D: Line Graphs
How to choose the questions?
- The question comes with varying level of difficulty & complexity.
- Pick a question that is challenging enough for you, yet you would be able to present the correct solution.
- You are going to submit it as a oral presentation in video (viva voce).
- The video should not be longer than 2 minutes.
- You may use copy the question (image embedded in the GoogleSite) to aid your explanation.
- You should show the working clearly, and explain the steps, including the concepts when relevant.
- You are strongly advised to work out the solution before recording your presentation.
- The last scene of the video should be an image that presents the final answers to all the parts.
Submitting your work
- Post your answers in the Padlet (accordingly to the Collection).
- Remember to enter your name at the Post as well as the question number that you are doing.
- Complete this before Term 2 Week 10 (27 May 2016 Friday)