Here are the resources we visited:
1. NEA website
We discussed how this information is useful to us, layman
2. Department of Singapore Statistics
We learn more about Singapore through data presented in charts, making it more appealing and easier to understand.
- Statistics: Population Trends
- Section: Aging Population [animated presentations]
- Scroll down to view the animated Resident Population Pyramid to see how the trend looks like over time.
3. Singapore's Open Data portal: Data.gov.sg
- Public Transport Utilisation - Average Daily Public Transport Ridership
- Technology - Mobile Phone Subscription