- As a follow-up of the activity, "What are your observations?", Pythagoras Theorem is introduced. Do find out more about the relationship of the triplets in relation to right-angled triangles
- Symbol of Natural Number
- Understanding "Factorisation" - it is about breaking down of composite numbers
- Two different methods to factorise a number - Factor Tree & Repeated Division; and one good practice when doing prime factorisation.
- What is Prime Number? Its "characteristic"
- Expressing a composite number in index notation